Looking To Buy or Sell?
Peak Properties is a full-service real estate agency that provides personalized, professional services to buyers and sellers alike. Contact us today to achieve your real estate goals.
At Peak Properties, we understand that purchasing a new home is a significant investment. We are here to make the experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible. We aim to provide you with all the information you need to make informed decisions about your future home.
What is the difference between pre-qualification and pre-approval?
Pre-qualification is the first step in the mortgage process, where you meet with a mortgage broker to determine how much you can afford to pay for a home. Pre-approval, on the other hand, involves applying for a mortgage and receiving a written commitment from a lender. Pre-approval is important for first-time buyers in Cheyenne as it shows sellers that you are a serious buyer and can afford the home you want.
How can I make sure I'm looking for homes that meet my needs and wants?
What are the benefits of working with a REALTOR during the home-buying process?
What factors should I consider when evaluating the location of a potential property?
What steps can I take to ensure that I'm being thorough during the home-buying process?
What should I research before starting negotiations with a seller when buying a home?
How can I establish a timeline for negotiations with a seller and use it to my advantage in the home-buying process?
What are the different types of mortgages available for buyers, and what are their advantages and disadvantages?
There are several types of mortgages available for buyers, including fixed-rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs), and government-insured mortgages.
- Fixed-rate mortgages have the advantage of a stable interest rate for the life of the loan but may have higher initial payments and slower equity build-up.
- ARMs have the advantage of a lower initial interest rate and larger loan qualification but may have higher future payments and require careful consideration of the financial index and caps.
- Convertible ARMs combine the initial advantage of an ARM with a fixed rate after a predetermined number of years.
- Government-insured mortgages, such as VA loans for veterans and FHA loans for lower-income Americans, have specific qualifications and limits on the amount you can borrow.
What should I expect after opening escrow on a home purchase?
Selling a property can be a complex and challenging process, but we are here to help. Our team of experienced real estate professionals will guide you through the process and help you make informed decisions. Whether you are a first-time seller or have sold multiple properties, our goal is to provide you with the information and resources you need to achieve a successful sale.
Do I need a permit for home renovations?
Why do some homeowners skip the permit process?
How can I ensure that renovations have been done with proper permits?
What should I do if I receive an alarming inspection report on a home I’m selling?
What is a CMA in real estate and who can benefit from it?
What should I do if unforeseeable issues arise just prior to closing the sale?
Affiliations & Vendors
- Front Range Remodeling Services (970) 214-3588
- Rawhyde Construction (307) 338-0230
- Redco Construction (307) 630-9199
- 3TC Builders LLC (307) 630-2056
- Resolutions Contractors (307) 640-1497
- Big Horn Contracting (307) 287-3522
- 911 Roofing (307) 514-5882
- Capitol Roofing (307) 638-7724
- High Plains Roofing (307) 421-3870
- Affordable Roofing (307) 772-7777
- Inman Roofing (307) 778-8053
- Swedes Roofing (307) 638-3451
- All Seasons Roofing (307) 365-5470
- Sewer and Drain Specialist (307) 640-2845
- B&B Sewer and Septic (307)634-7747
- MC Melendez Concrete (307) 257-8852
- Steil Surveying Services (307) 634-7273
Landscaping & Irrigation
- Zen Landscaping and Design (307) 761-2192
- Double Tree Services (970) 901-1197
- Big Tree Landscaping (307) 638-4865
- Unique Floor Design (307) 638-9918
- Modern Flooring (307) 635-9270
- Carpet One (307) 222-3094
- Cheyenne Hauling (307) 256-1061
- Stewy’s Handyman Services (505) 615-8079
- Joe & Johns Construction and Handyman Services (307) 630-6339
Real Estate Photography
- David Fryman Photography (307) 256-7223
- Matt Pignataro (307) 823-2524
- Vea Photography (307) 222-8422
- Christine Kronz (307) 634-9755
- Signature Electric | (307) 631-2240
- Absolute Electric | (307) 421-1153
- Stemple Electric | (307) 696-4313
- McKee Electric | (307) 635-5499
Heating & Cooling
- Advanced Comfort Solutions (307) 298-0856
- Climate Control (307) 632-2811
- Furnace Shop (307) 640-2729
- Mighty Ducts (307) 778-0050
- National Property Inspections (307) 433-0443
- Dunne Inspections (307) 575-7244
- Apex Property Inspections (605) 545-6465
- Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (970) 301-0951
- JG Drywall (307) 421-3834
- Brothers Drywall and Framing (307) 214-0636
Siding & Gutters
- ABC Seamless (307) 634-5700
- Four Corners Siding (307) 514-6464
- Borderline Fencing (307) 286-8389
- Big D’s Fencing (307) 274-5902
- Corner to Corner Fencing (307) 365-0498
- Custom Home Painters (307) 631-8812
- Right Wey Painting (307) 214-206/ (307) 220-2532
- Cowboy Jones Carpet Cleaning (307) 635-2554
- Super Carlos (702) 788-0480
- Banyan Environmental (970) 222-6849
- Bull Ridge Plumbing (307) 421-7877
- Axiom Plumbing (307) 421-9144
- Martinez Plumbing and Heating (307) 637-4024
- Walter Plumbing and Heating (307) 638-3939
- Silver Spur (307) 996-6642
Well & Septic
- LG Drilling (307) 214-9969
- Blue Skies Well Services (307) 631-2101
- Ward Insulation and Concrete Lifting (307) 630-1094
- Moore Insulation Company (307) 634-7078
- NCS (307) 760-5661
- Nest Engineering and Design (307) 316-2342
- Hollingsworth & Associates (307) 635-2170
- DDS Doors & Windows (307) 514-0102
- On the Spot Glass (307) 634-5277
- Champion (970) 612-0812
- Automatic Garage Door (307) 634-3648
- North Point Radon (970) 985-1127
- 307 Radon Guys (307) 735-3745
- Two Men and a Truck (307) 200-4700
- Burke Moving and Storage (307) 635-3608
- B&B Appliances (307) 638-6468 / (307) 634-7616